CSC Partners Recruitment has established relationships with Big 4 practices across Munster and are delighted to be working again with this client to source a qualified Senior Manager in tax as they grow and expand their tax function within Cork. This firm works with a niche group of clients from Large Multi-National, large corporate and indigenous companies and high net worth individuals across Ireland and international and this role will work closely with the tax partners.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for ensuring all clients’ corporate tax requirements met, including reviewing to a high standard of corporate tax compliance
- To provide ad hoc advice on complex issues when required
- Involved in the identification and tax planning or restructuring for clients and providing technical reports
- Involved with global compliance projects, co-ordinating with colleagues locally and in various international offices
- Responsible for the developing of your team and mentoring junior staff
You will be:
A qualified tax consultant AITI, at manager/senior manager level either in an accounting firm or a multinational company with strong corporate tax experience, ideally international tax.
An interest to develop your career within a progressive firm which has your wellbeing and work-life balance in mind.
An excellent package including bonus, healthcare and wellbeing as well as parking is on offer with this role.
If you are interested, please contact me in confidence, Tina Coy, ACCA, Affiliated CIPD, Managing Director, CSC Partners Recruitment Ltd on 086 2029019 or 021 2355267, email@example.com