CSC Partners Recruitment is working with a niche Irish owned business with national and international customers. We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing executive to join them at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The purpose of this job is to build the brand both nationally and internationally.
If you have a strong sale acumen with a background in recruitment, business development and used to winning business this could be the opportunity for you. This permanent role offers a fantastic package with strong OTE.
Your new job:
Planning and attending seminars, events including organising stands, contracts and advertising through google ad words, social media, website and elsewhere as appropriate
- Connect with and develop relationships with potential customers through email and phone after events and manage sales and conversions
- Prepare advertising for relevant publications and meet all advertising deadlines
- Liaise with web designers to develop the website
- Manage incoming sales queries via phone and email
- Liaising with designers and printers in relation to ordering brochures, price lists, headed paper, business cards, vouchers, banners for stands etc.
- Manage customer relationships, pipeline business with an emphasis of taking sales over the line
- Set up sales budgets and plans for each financial year for marketing. Work within that budget and determine what advertising is working
- Consult with management on new sales & marketing ideas not in budget and source new business opportunities to maximise revenues through customer liaison
You will have:
- Third level qualification in business and/or marketing is an advantage but industry experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- A demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- A desire to progress within the company on a career path to company executive level
- High level of PC skills required
- Understanding and ability to updating website, Facebook and Facebook advertising
- Fluent English speaker
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to present a winning package and forge positive relationships with potential customers
- High energy, highly motivated and driven person with strong sales and results focus.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and proven ability to meet deadlines with a tenacity to work to targets and succeed
- A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiatives
Excellent package on offer for this permanent position and a willingness to travel both nationally and internationally.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Coy on 086 2029019 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||SALES AND MARKETING|