Administration Assistant Full time
We are partnering exclusively with this local manufacturing and service company to source an experienced administration assistant. Based in Little Island, Cork this role whilst working in general administration and supporting a busy team of 7 staff.
If you enjoy being busy, working for a family orientated company and making a difference this role could be for you.
Ideally you will have had experience in:
- Reception, meeting and greeting
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
- Using a purpose build system to manage quotations and invoicing
- Good with figures and attention to detail
- Responsible for post, filing and customer contact
- Managing the work schedule for the business in conjunction with the MD
- Using Excel and Word would be advantageous
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and organisational skills
- Adaptable, able to multi-task, with experience of working in a team
- Passionate about what you do, working consistently to provide a high level of service to both internal and external customers, with a confident telephone manner
If you are interested, I would like to speak to you in confidence, Tina Coy, 086 2029019 or 021 2355267 or email your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org