My client is a dynamic organisation ensuring best practice across all disciplines. Currently expanding their operation on the outskirts of Cork city with onsite parking, CSC Partners Recruitment is working on key assignments with them. We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant who will be be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable activities in a high volume, multi-system, energised environment with responsibility to ensure day-to-day activities are met in a timely and consistent manner.
This role will be part of an outsourcing team who are managing a client portfolio of medium sized companies and high net worth individuals offering accounting services and monthly management accounts as well as payroll services.
- Process various types of accounts payable/receivable and general ledger transactions including accurate data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports
- Understand and comply with accounting policies and procedures
- Bank reconciliations, P30, VAT, CT and taxation compliance for clients
- Customer Service, dealing with clients and their employees in a timely and efficient manner
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to inquiries
- Assist management, team, client on accounting issues or questions as they arise
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Either degree or IATI qualified
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with attention to detail
For further information and a confidential discussion, please call Tina Coy, ACCA, Affiliated CIPD, Managing Director on 086 2029019